Procter Hug High School
The new Procter R. Hug High School opened in August 2022.
This is an exciting project that brought the first new high school to our district in nearly two decades and provides a state-of-the-art education space for our students. The new 295,000 square foot, three-story building has capacity for 2,200+ students and will include 40 general learning rooms, 11 science labs, 15 shared group rooms, 17 specialized labs for art, media, and career tech, a student commons, a 425-seat performing arts center, music suits, 2 gymnasiums, and a JROTC room.
The new high school replaces the current, aging Procter Hug High School and all students currently zoned for Procter Hug, as well as some students from Spanish Springs High School and North Valleys High School, are zoned for the new school.
- Location: 3530 Sullivan Lane, Sparks NV 89431
- Architect: H+K Architects and Cuningham Group
- Contractor: Clark/Sullivan Construction
- Capacity: 2,200+ students
- Cost: $252.72 million approved by the Board of Trustees