Encrypted Email Instructions
Opening Encrypted Emails
On occasion an administrator, teacher, or school support staff member will send you an encrypted email to ensure that the email is opened only by it's intended recipient. If you receive one of these emails please follow the instruction below to view the email.When you receive the email it will look like this.
- To open the encrypted message please click on and download the attachment titled "message.html".
- Once the message has been downloaded click open. This will open a new browser window.
Note: The message will also be located in your downloads folder.
- Choose the "Use a one-time passcode"
- Check your email for the one time use passcode.
- Enter the passcode and click continue.
- If for some reason you did not receive the email with the passcode you can request another one.
Example email passcode.Once the passcode has been entered the email will be displayed.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.