Please note that the due date, in order to have your request placed on the next agenda, is the Friday prior to the next meeting. The FRC committee meets weekly, on Thursdays, and the Business Office requires adequate time to review requests and calculations before providing information to the FRC Committee for consideration. Items received, after 5:00pm on Friday, will roll over to the following week. Please be aware that a quorum is required and scheduled meetings will be cancelled if a quorum isn't present.
To request a status update: If you wish to follow-up on the status of an FRC request, please be sure you have considered the submission date using the guidelines above. If you know your submission meets the listed criteria, please email vphillips with the information listed below. Due to the high volume of multiple inquiries for the same request, requests that don’t include this information, or that are seeking status information prior to the scheduled meeting date, may be delayed.
- Date of submission
- Title or subject of request
- Type of Request: Personnel or Non-Personnel
- Name and email of person who submitted the request
Welcome to Business & Finance
MissionThe mission of the Office of Business and Financial Services is to support all Washoe County School District students, schools, divisions, departments, and employees, primarily by:
- Aligning and managing District resources to support District goals and objectives;
- Providing timely and accurate financial information to stakeholders and others who make informed decisions; and
- Acquiring and paying for the goods, services and employee compensation necessary to the District's educational mission.
Location: Office Hours:425 East Ninth Street 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-FridayReno, NV 89512
Mailing Address:Washoe County School DistrictAttn: Business & FinanceP.O. Box 30425Reno, NV 89520-3425
Frequently Called Numbers
Frequently Called Numbers
- Accounts Payable-(775) 348-0311
- Check Requests-(775) 348-0311
- Independent Contractor Agreements (ICA)-(775) 348-0307
- Payroll-(775) 348-0341
- PCard-(775) 348-0307
- Purchase Orders & Requisitions-(775) 850-8025
Chief Financial Officer(775) 348-0312
Business Leadership Team
Executive AssistantFax (775) 333-6188BusinessPLUS - Business Process Training and Support
- Jeff Bozzo, Budget Director (775) 348-0228
- Rob Luna, Controller, (775) 348-0309
- Andrea Sullivan, Director of Procurement and Contracts, (775) 850-8056
- Lisa Mae Woods, Payroll Manager, (775) 348-0245
- Robert Carson, Assistant Controller, (775) 348-0317
BusinessPLUS - IT Support Desk (login issues, permissions, workflow, etc.)
- (775) 789-3438
- (775) 789-3456
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.