Welcome to Human Resources
The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to recruit, select, support, and retain a diverse and high-performing workforce to improve student achievement.
- Record management and retention
- Hiring process
- Classification/Compensation/Job Analysis
- Recruitment and selection of all District personnel
- Student internship and field experience programs
- Alternative Route Licensing
- Human Capital Management System
- Peer Assistance Review (PAR) Program
- Health benefits for WCSD employees, retirees and dependents
- Property, liability, and workers’ compensation losses and related claims
- Property, liability and workers’ compensation excess insurance programs
- Safe and healthy working environment
- Employee health and wellness
- Customer service for employees through employment life cycle
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Onboarding, new employee orientation
- Substitute Teacher services
- SafeSchools Compliance
- Background Checks
There are no upcoming events to display.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.