Community Use of Facilities
The Board of Trustees encourages community use of school buildings and grounds for educational, recreational, civic and cultural activities. Such use shall not conflict with the use of school buildings and grounds for District purposes and activities; with the proper care and maintenance of school buildings and grounds; with any state or federal laws or regulations; or with any local ordinances.
To request the use of a WCSD facility, please complete and return the appropriate application:
- General Facility Use: Community Use of Facilities Application
- City of Reno Programs: Facility Use Application 7122B
- City of Sparks Programs: Facility Use Application 7122C
Approval to use District buildings or grounds shall be in accordance with the following documents.
- Board Policy 7120, Community Use of School Facilities
- Administrative Regulation 7121, Community Use of School Facilities
- Board Policy 7121 A Terms & Conditions
For more information, contact the Housekeeping Department at 775-851-5696