Welcome to Purchasing
The Purchasing Department of Washoe County School District recognizes and embraces its responsibility to provide the highest level of support with continuous effort for improvement to Washoe County School District schools and departments in accordance with federal, state and local statutes and regulations.
WCSD's Public Works solicitations and awards click here.Winner of the National Procurement Institutes' Achievement of Excellence in Procurement Award
1997 - 1998 - 1999 - 2000 - 2002 - 2003 - 2004 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019
- To provide superior customer service and satisfaction.
- To develop contractual avenues that provide the greatest value in products and services.
- To collaborate with other government agencies to develop contracts leveraging the maximum potential volumes.
- To maintain an ethical and professional posture.
- To develop mutually supportive partnerships with organizations and corporations.
Environmental Preferable Purchasing
Washoe County School District's Purchasing Department embraces the responsibility to recognize environmentally preferable purchasing (EPP). To support the effort of EPP, the Purchasing Department will give preference to environmentally superior products where quality, function and cost are equal or better. In addition, when practical, the Purchasing Department will seek opportunities to increase sustainable and recycled product sourcing.Office Hours:
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14101 Old Virginia Road
Reno, Nevada 89521
firstname.lastname@example.orgPurchasing StaffAndrea Sullivan, CPSM, C.P.M.Director of Procurement and Contracts775-850-8056Layne ClarksonAdministrative Assistant775-850-8034Monica Schuerr-Howden, CPPB, MBAAssistant Purchasing Supervisor775-850-8024Pam HomentowskiBuyer II775email@example.com
Victoria PlantsBuyer II775-789-3824Jenny PerryBuyer II775-850-8055Aprile AndersonBuyer II775-789-3830Dawn AllshouseBuyer II775-850-8026Nancy Stauffer
Program Technician775-850-8025Kate PriceProcurement Technician II775-850-8033Directions:
- From I-580 South, take the Damonte Ranch Parkway exit.
- Turn west onto Damonte Ranch Parkway.
- Turn left onto Old Virginia Road (first traffic light).
- Follow Old Virginia Road until it ends.
- The Brown Center is the red brick school on the right hand side.
- Purchasing is just inside the main entrance.
- Please check in at room 0 (first office on the right).
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.