Student Records

  • About Student Records

    Student Accounting maintains the archiving of educational records for former Washoe County School District students.

    For a copy of your GED please visit

    For information related to special education records requests you must go through Student Support Services.  They can be reached at 775-861-4428 or by visiting 380 Edison Way, Reno, NV 89502.


    Requesting Records

      Effective April 1, 2016 in an effort to provide better and more secure service to our students all student records requests, background verifications, corporate verifications, corporate information requests, transcript requests, must be made online using our automated student record / information request system.  

                             * Fax, phone calls, email, mail or in person walk-ins will no longer be accepted.


     For information related to requests for Student Records, Transcripts, and Immunization Records, to include the associated fees, click here .


    Infinite Campus contains records such as behavior, transcript, and enrollment history that are not viewable on the portal.  If you would like to see these or other records available in Infinite Campus, you can make an appointment with your child’s school to view the records for free.   You can also obtain a copy of those records using a records request.  A fee is associated with copies of records. 

Contact Us

  • General Records & Transcripts

    Student Accounting Department
    425 East 9th Street
    Reno, NV  89512
    Special Education Records Department
    Student Support Services
    380 Edison Way
    Reno, NV  89502

Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility

  • The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities.  For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.

    For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.