Welcome to Curriculum and Instruction
MissionThe mission of the Curriculum and Instruction Department is to provide innovative system-wide leadership, guidance, and support for a unified approach in
Regional Center for Teaching and Learning380 Edison WayReno, NV 89502Phone 775-861-1200Fax 775-861-4485
- developing and implementing rigorous, relevant curriculum,
- creating instructional resources & materials,
- managing instructional programs, initiatives, and projects,
- facilitating literacy and community engagement by leading school library and media programs,
- communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and
- developing professional learning that honors teachers and provides content expertise to the District.
The Washoe County School District website may contain links that lead to resources, video, etc., which is located on servers that are not maintained or controlled by the District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.
There are no upcoming events to display.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.