Bridges Support and Instructional Materials
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions about our K-5 Mathematics Instructional Materials
Grades Kindergarten and 1st - Bridges in Mathematics, The Math Learning Center
Kindergarten Pacing Frameworks for 2019-2020
- First Grade: Suggestions for Reporting Progress in Infinite Campus (taking grades)
- Order Bridges Intervention Teacher Manuals, or Calendar Grid Observation Charts from Print Shop
- Find Number Corner Daily Planners in an Excel Document on the SharePoint Site
Kindergarten Curriculum Documents for 2019-20201st Grade Pacing Frameworks for 2019-2020
1st Grade Curriculum Documents for 2019-2020
Bridges Planning Documents
- Bridges Problem & Investigations Planner
- Bridges Problem & Investigations Planner v2
- Bridges Unit Level Planner
Bridges Literature Lists
Family Game Resources/ APTT (Academic Parent Teacher Teams) Resources
Kindergarten- K.OA.5: Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- Pre/Post Assessment
- Assessment Template for teacher use
First Grade- 1.OA.6: Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - 1 = 9); using the relationship between addition and subtraction (e.g., knowing that 8 + 4 = 12, one knows 12 - 8 = 4); and creating equivalent but easier or known sums (e.g., adding 6 + 7 by creating the known equivalent 6 + 6 + 1 = 12 + 1 = 13).
To see how each of these kindergarten and first-grade games progresses through all grade levels click here
The Washoe County School District website may contain links that lead to resources, video, etc., which is located on servers that are not maintained or controlled by the District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.