Home/Hospital is a temporary service for all students with health issues due to injury or illness. If a student is eligible to receive special education and related services, Home/Hospital becomes an educational placement. Therefore, an IEP revision is written to address a change of placement.
What assistance do we offer schools?
· Instructional services in the home to students who are unable to attend school for extreme medical conditions that have been verified in writing by a physician
· Advisement to IEP Teams re: correct procedures for documenting Home Hospital services
· Coordination of materials and assignments between home and teacher(s) of record at school
· Instructional services to incarcerated youth in adult settings
· Ongoing and regular communication and contact with Case Manager
· Data collection, as appropriate, toward individual student/IEP goals
· Proctoring & administration of district/statewide testing in the home
· Facilitate the exchange of information & communication between home and schoolContact:Dustin Beil775-337-7560Supervising AdministratorMathew BurakExecutive Director(775)789-4633