Description of Program
This program is typically a self- contained classroom within a comprehensiove school setting, that works on social skill training for children with emotional and behavioral disorders. The students in this program have behavior plans and behavioral goals/benchmarks as a part of their educational plan.
What assistance do we offer schools?
- Behavior observations and recommendations for students identified as SPED and needing additional support
- Semi self-contained programming for students with special needs who require a structured setting that focuses on behavior management
- Leveled system of support for classroom behavior management and modification
- Training on crisis prevention in the form of de-escalation techniques and physical intervention
- Assistance with Functional Behavioral Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans
- Consultation to Individual Assistance Teams
- Academic transition program at pilot SIP sites to close the academic achievement gap before entry to mainstream
- Support to teachers in designing academic interventions
- Assistance with collecting and analyzing behavioral data to tailor programming for individual needs.
- Aid with transitions in and out of SIP programs within the district
- Assistance with transition from residential or other treatment programs
- Assistance with Individualized Education Plans
- Consultation and support to SIP case managers for IEP compliance
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Behavior Techs to troubleshoot and offer behavior intervention training for teachers and aides working in the SIP programs