• Participation in District or State Administrations

    Students are encouraged to meet with their school counselor to create an academic plan that includes which tests a student will take and when to take each assessment.

    » Local Homeschooled Students--PSAT/NMSQT, ACT with Writing, AP exams

    • PSAT/NMSQT or ACT with Writing - Students in tested grade levels: To participate in district and state administrations, high school students should contact the school site test coordinator for your zoned high school at the beginning of the school year or at least 4 months prior to the scheduled test date to find out options for registering to test at the selected site.
    • Advanced Placement (AP) - By DECEMBER prior to the spring AP administration, review and follow procedures outlined on the CollegeBoard website and contact the local high school where the selected exam will be offered. See: How can I take an AP Exam?
    • WCSD Homeschool Information

    » ACT/SAT for Younger Students (Middle/Elementary, under age 13**)

    **The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act restricts online services from collecting data on children under age 13 through applications like online registration.