On-demand training for K-12 users (teachers and school administrators). For assessment creation and administration, reporting, and surveys.
Audience: Classroom Teachers, School Administrators
TIP: Log in to WCSD required to access on-demand training through Microsoft Forms and Microsoft Stream (video).
SchoolCity Navigation (Stream, 2:42)
- This video will demonstrate how to navigate through the SchoolCity staff portal.
SchoolCity Administering Online Assessments (Stream, 12:20)
- This video will demonstrate how to administer an assessment online using the SchoolCity platform.
SchoolCity Accessing Reports (Stream, 12:41)
- This video provides a quick demonstration of how to access and use reports found on SchoolCity.
Student Supports in SchoolCity (Stream, 6:55)
- This video provides directions on how to add and remove student supports in the student's profile and for an individual test.
Scoring Online Responses in SchoolCity (Stream, 3:05)
- This video demonstrates how to score online open-ended responses in SchoolCity.
- Secondary schools only (middle, high) -- This video demonstrates how to use the SchoolCity Scan application with a Brother scanner