*Login to WCSD required to access on-demand videos through Microsoft Stream
MAP (Measures of Academic Progress)
On-demand training for K-3 Test Administrators (teachers, licensed certified/admin) and "MAP Proctors" responsible for test session setup and management.
- Click link to begin; requires login to Office 365 (MS Teams)
- Training must be completed in one session (<60 min)
MAP for Site Proctors* (create and manage test sessions in NWEA)
- Users may create test sessions beginning the afternoon before the administration window opens up until immediately before students will test.
- Do not attempt to test students before the administration window opens.
*Site Proctors will need to ask the school test coordinator for a school proctor account to use during training.
MAP for Test Administrators (teachers, licensed educational personnel)
Assessments required under NV Read by Grade 3 (RBG3), grades K-3
- Grades 2-3 (fall/winter/spring) - Growth: Reading 2-5 (no audio)
- Grade 1 (fall/winter/spring) - Growth: Reading K-2, requires headphones
- Kindergarten (winter/spring) - Growth: Reading K-2, requires headphones