Training On-Demand: Elementary K-5
*Login to WCSD required to access on-demand videos through Microsoft Stream
Supporting K-12 Teacher Created and Districtwide Assessments
Navigation (Stream, 02:42)
- Demonstration: How to navigate through the SchoolCity platform.
Administering Online Assessments (Stream, 12:20)
- Demonstration: How to administer online assessments.
Accessing Reports (Stream, 12:41)
- Demonstration: How to access and use reports on SchoolCity.
MAP (Measures of Academic Progress)
On-demand training for K-3 Test Administrators (teachers, licensed certified/admin) and "MAP Proctors" responsible for test session setup and management.
- Click link to begin; requires login to Office 365 (MS Teams)
- Training must be completed in one session (<60 min)
MAP for Site Proctors* (create and manage test sessions in NWEA)
*Site Proctors will need to ask the school test coordinator for a school proctor account to use during training.
MAP for Test Administrators (teachers, licensed educational personnel)
School year 2021-2022: Required under NV Read by Grade 3 (RBG3), K-3 only
- Grades 2-3 (fall/winter/spring) - Growth: Reading 2-5 (no audio)
- Grade 1 (fall/winter/spring) - Growth: Reading K-2, requires headphones
- Kindergarten (winter/spring) - Growth: Reading K-2, requires headphones