MAP (Measures of Academic Progress)
On-demand training for MAP Proctors and Test Administrators responsible for test session setup, management, and supervision during administration.
Audience: Educational Support Professionals, Licensed Educators
- BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Personnel authorized to proctor/administer MAP assessments will need to ask the school test coordinator for a school proctor account to use during training. This same account or different proctor account may be assigned by the school test coordinator for live administration.
- Log in to WCSD required to access on-demand training through Microsoft Forms and Microsoft Stream (video).
- Click link to begin; requires login to Office 365 (MS Teams)
- Training must be completed in one session (<60 min)
- Authorized personnel may create test sessions and assign the MAP Growth assessment beginning the day prior to the opening of the administration window or immediately before students will test.
- Do not attempt to test students before the administration window opens.
Assessment required under Nevada Read by Grade 3 (RBG3), grades K-3
- Grades 2-3 (fall/winter/spring) - Growth: Reading 2-5 (no audio)
- Grade 1 (fall/winter/spring) - Growth: Reading K-2, requires headphones
- Kindergarten (winter/spring) - Growth: Reading K-2, requires headphones