School Year 2020-2021
District Assessments• MAP Growth (Measures of Academic Progress) < Parents, Click to Learn More--Interim Assessment Testing Windows
College Readiness Assessments (High School Students*, District/State)• PSAT/NMSQT < Click to Learn More(test date/s may vary by school)--Pre-SAT (10th grade); National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (11th grade)>>OPTIONAL grade 10; tests paid for by district>>OPTIONAL grade 11; students pay fee to school, contact school counselor>>National Merit Scholarship information - Visit: https://www.nationalmerit.org/• ACT with Writing < Click to Learn MoreFebruary 23, 2021 (paper)--Nevada Statewide College and Career Readiness Assessment (all 11th grade)>>Test dates for online testing and students testing with accommodations may vary
*Local Homeschooled Students--PSAT/NMSQT, ACT with Writing, AP exams
- PSAT/NMSQT or ACT with Writing - Students in tested grade levels: To participate in district and state administrations, contact the school site test coordinator for your zoned high school at the beginning of the school year or at least 4 months prior to the scheduled test date to find out options for registering to test at the selected site.
- Advanced Placement (AP) - No later than the February prior to the AP exam date, review and follow procedures outlined on the CollegeBoard website and contact the local high school where the selected exam will be offered, See: Homeschooled Students
National Assessments, College Entrance/Placement Exams
- ACT National Test Dates, Register: http://www.actstudent.org/
- SAT National Test Dates, Register: https://sat.collegeboard.org/
- Advanced Placement (AP) National Test Dates, Register: contact your school counselor
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Exam Schedule, Register: contact your school counselor
--Assessment administration dates subject to change. Always check the website for the most current exam schedule.
--Students with documented disabilities and English learners--Students requesting new testing accommodations and those with already approved accommodations must work with the school counselor or school test coordinator to request accommodated testing; begin this process 3-4 months prior to the test date (or earlier).