Dental Plan Overview
The District offers a self-funded Dental Plan. Employees, Retirees, and dependents covered by a District Medical Plan have this coverage. It has a Preferred Provider Dentist Panel through a company called Anthem.
Anthem Customer Service – Dental (Essential Choice - Prime) – (844) 729-1565
- $50/Member Annual Deductible; $100/Family Annual Deductible
- Covers Eligible Expenses for Preventive Services at 100% with No Deductible
- Covers Eligible Expenses for Restorative Services at 80% (includes crowns)
- Covers Eligible Expenses for Major Services at 80%
- The calendar Year Maximum Benefit is $2,000
- No Orthodontia Coverage Provided
- The Washoe County School District website may contain links that lead to resources, video, etc., which is located on servers that are not maintained or controlled by the District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.