Student travel includes field and activity trips which are sponsored by the District. All student travel will be conducted in compliance with District approved guidelines governing trips and student behavior. Properly planned and supervised student travel can be the highlight of a student’s educational experience during the school year. These trips allow students to see and experience things that are not otherwise possible in the classroom. Such trips enhance the academic curriculum for the grade level and are seen as an academic benefit to all students.
- Student Travel Field and Activity Trips Manual
- Administrative Form 5306, Travel Request Form
- Administrative Form 5307, Athletic Travel - Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
- Administrative Form 5308, Student Travel Waiver of Liability
- Administrative Form 5311, Field/Activity Trip Rules and Agreement Form