SEL Resources for Adults:
Greater Good (UC Berkley) – Quizzes, videos, podcasts and tips on well-being for all ages.
- How School Closures Can Strengthen Families – Here are three ways you can cope if your student’s school closes.
- Clear Your Mind After Stressful Moments - Pixar’s Pete Docter show us how to be mindful and reset our minds after a stressful day.
- Connection to Humanity- Take a quiz on “connectedness with your community.”
- Relationships - Articles, videos and tips for self-care to benefit you and others around you during COVID-19.
- Keys to Well-Being – Compassion, diversity, empathy, happiness… all pieces of well-being. Greater Goods’ 10 building blocks of individual and community well-being.
- Greater Good Video Archive - Access great videos about well-being, parenting, and positive mindfulness.
- Greater Good Quiz Archive - Increase your self-awareness by completing UC Berkeley’s science-based quizzes.
- Greater Good Family/Parenting Archive - Family and parenting strategies to help create a positive home environment.
New York Academy of Medicine- Coloring is a great way to give your brain a break, allow it to reset and relieve stress when adverse situations arise. Free, printable coloring books for all ages to minimize stress from universities across the country.