Welcome to the Fingerprinting Office
The fingerprint office is now accepting appointments for fingerprints and badges. Please use the link at the bottom of this page to schedule your appointment. Please use the quick links below if you have any questions about the WCSD Policies and procedures or the fees involved.
Attention: Effective July 1st, 2019
Due to an increase in price implemented by the state, the cost of fingerprinting has increased.
Volunteers/Non-Paid Coaches: 48.50 cash, check, or debit
Employees, Substitute Teachers: 58.50 Payroll Deduction
Ind. Contractors: 58.50 cash, check or debit.
Until further notice Paid Coaches are required to pay up-front: 58.50 check or debit
The Fingerprint Office is located at 425 East Ninth Street in the main School District Administration building, room B-102 near Human Resources (Building B)
Payments are cash, check, or debit only
The Fingerprint Office will close promptly at noon for lunch breaks.
Who Needs Fingerprinting?
- Volunteers who work with students or chaperone students without staff members present (even if it is only one day a year).
- Volunteers who volunteer for overnight trips.
- Volunteers who volunteer for out of state trips (even if it is only one day).
- New Employees:
- Coaches (non-paid/paid).
- Independent Contractors (Determined by Contract).
- ESP Employees who have been with the District for five years or more.
*Certified employees who have been with District for five years or more only need a new badge printed and a wants and warrants check.
*You must have your volunteer applications completed and signed by school administration before being fingerprinting.
*This office does not fingerprint for teaching licensure.
Monday - Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Closed for Lunch 12-1pm