Welcome to the Depoali STEAM Lab
Today is 9.19
nasa picture of the day
1. Go to this site
2. Create a cartoon show. The main character must be what is the NASA image of the day. For example, if it were a picture of the moon, the main character must be the moon.
3. What is the character's name? What does the character do? What evil do they overcome?
3. Begin working on your Orientation/ SketchUp project.
4. You have 4 days in class to finish your orientation project.
4. Use this PowerPointTemplate for your presentation.
Every day you need:
1. A Lab/Field Notebook with graph paper in it. (We find the comp books with quadrile paper at Walmart to be the cheapest.)
3. A Flash Drive that is labeled with your name (in a permanent way)
Email Ms Jo any cool things you made in STEAM that you want posted @ email@example.com
Follow us on IG! @steam_lab_depoali
Strength Tolerance Responsibility Integrity Knowledge Empathy
In STEAM Lab students will build 21st century skills- collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking- through the integration of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics student-centered projects. Blending of these skills with academic content creates a unique and fun course that enhances student performance.