- Our Shaw Student store is open at lunchtimes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Athletics Schedules
- Parents Check out the, "Connect with Your Teen Workshops" from the Children's Cabinet
- 11/23 – 11/25: Thanksgiving Holiday – No School
- 12/9: Booster Club Snack Shack (candy sales) at lunch
- 12/14: 6th grade Orchestra concert
- 12/16: 7/8 Band and Orchestra concerts and 6-8 Choir concert
- 12/22: end of Q2/Semester 1 grading period
- 12/22: Booster Club Snack Shack (candy sales) at lunch
- 12/23: Teacher workday – No school for students
- 12/26 – 1/6: Winter Break
- Active Student Clubs and contacts:
- Robotics Club (FULL): Mondays and Thursday 2:05 – 3:30. Contact is email@example.com
- Orchestra Club: Mondays at 2:05. Contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pumpkin and Gardening Club: Thursdays 2:05 - 3:30. Contact is email@example.com
- Journalism Club. Thursdays 2:05 - 3:30. Contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pep Band (for any band student): Mondays 2:05 - 3:30. Contact is email@example.com
- Book Club: Every other Wednesday at lunch. Contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homework Club: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 2:05 - 4:05. Contacts are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the Right Call Flyer: important phone numbers to have on hand for emergencies and crises
- Counseling Department GROUP Information
We've gone social!
Welcome to Shaw Middle School
Our mission is to educate every middle school student by holding students and faculty accountable to a rigorous standards-based curriculum. Quality instruction, enrichment and remediation that include multiple opportunities for success are provided in a diverse, safe and respectful community that promotes continual academic growth.
For ATTENDANCE CALLS:
Please call the Office & listen for options
Email: Shaw Middle School
WCSD Parent Line: 775-334-8373
Address: 600 Eagle Canyon Drive Sparks, NV 89441
April 4, 2023
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM Wrestling @ Shaw vs. Depoali
April 6, 2023
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM Wrestling @ Mendive
April 10, 2023
2:15 PM - 4:30 PM Track - Tryouts
April 20, 2023
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM Track Meet @ North Valleys
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook
Access the District's Parent Student Handbook (English) (Spanish).