Welcome Shaw families and friends!
- Picture Day has been rescheduled for Tuesday October 13th
- For help Navigating Microsoft Teams Click Here
Every day, students who are learning at home will need to complete a check for understanding form for each class period they have, including Enrichment, before 1pm. If they do not complete it by 1pm, they will be marked absent.
Distance Learning Student's Attendance Instructions.pdf
Information about returning to school:
Things to remember this week to keep us all safe and healthy!
1. Wear your mask(and pack a backup mask)
2. Wash your hands with soap and water on a regular basis throughout the day
3. Walk on right side of the blue line when in the hallways
4. When you get to the hallways intersections, follow the blue arrows around the roundabout to keep hallway traffic moving.
5. Sanitize your hands when you use the water fountain.
6. Only use the water fountain to fill water bottles, they are not to drink out of anymore
7. When you enter each classroom, sanitize your hands
8. If you do feel sick, go to the clinic and ring the doorbell.
9. But if you need a bandaid, or to treat an injury or receive medication, go to the office.
- For more information about the 2020-2021 school year Click Here!
- If you need support from our wonderful counselors Click Here or check out their awesome bitmoji classroom here:
Check out how we're adjusting to Covid!
We've gone social!
Welcome to Shaw Middle School
Our mission is to educate every middle school student by holding students and faculty accountable to a rigorous standards-based curriculum. Quality instruction, enrichment and remediation that include multiple opportunities for success are provided in a diverse, safe and respectful community that promotes continual academic growth.
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook
Webmaster | Mark Dorman