This website will provide you with the most up-to-date information about Clayton Pre-AP Academy.
Este sitio web le proporcionará la información más actualizada sobre Clayton Pre-AP Academy.
Important School Information
Navigating our website
Our navigation menu is designed to help you find information about our school easily and is organized by categories. The categories are listed, linked and described below. You are able to click the plus sign (+) in the navigation pane on the left side of this page to view the sub-pages related to a category.
- Home (clicking this link returns you to this page). We post the most important information on this page. Direct links to school registration and reporting an absence online are important subcategories associated with our home page.
- Our Important Announcements. Access important announcements and critical information here. You can also find past announcements/calls/emails.
- Our School Calendar and Events. We try to keep this updated. All of our school events should be posted here.
- Our School Information. This page has general information about our school operations.
- Our Staff. This page has a list of our staff members and email contacts.
- Our Programs & Teams. This page has general information about our school programs (academic, athletic, counseling, encore, GATE, library) and student support teams.
- Our Students. This page has resources and links for students.
- Our Families & Community. This page has general information about supporting students at our school and participating in our community.
- Our School Performance Plan. This page has general information about our school improvement goals and action plans.
- Our District. This link takes you to the main Washoe County School District home page.
- Student Records Request. Use this link to request records for your student.
If you can't find something that you are looking for, please contact our office for assistance (775) 746-5860.
Frequently Accessed Pages
Prepare for the 2024-2025 School Year
- We are getting ready for the 2024-2025 school year. We need families to complete the annual online registration through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal before we are able to build your child's schedule. Online registration opens December 1, 2023. Be an early registrant and complete your online registration to help us be prepared for the coming school year.
- The School Choice (formerly called the variance) process will be part of the online registration process. If you are interested in School Choice options, complete your online registration as soon as possible.
- If your student is a future Clayton 6th, 7th or 8th grader and you are moving out of our zone or state, please contact our registrar via email or call the office (775-746-5860, Option 3) to delete your enrollment for the coming school year. This will help us with our variance, scheduling and reporting processes.
- All incoming 7th graders will be required to receive the Tdap and MCV4 immunizations prior to starting the first day of 7th grade. There is no grace period for these immunizations. Make sure your child’s start of the year is not disrupted. Contact the Community Health Alliance, Washoe County Health Department or your personal health care provider.
- In partnership with Community Health Alliance and Immunize Nevada, the Washoe County School District invites families to the immunization clinics for students needing the required vaccines for the next school year. The clinics will be held at various high school locations during July and August and are open to children five and older. A parent or legal guardian must be present for a child to receive their vaccines. Health insurance is not required. Appointments are preferred; walk-ins are welcome—book appointments with Community Health Alliance by following this link. This video shows how to book your appointment. Community Health Alliance will raffle DoorDash gift cards to families that stop by their registration table after getting the vaccines.
Email: email@example.com Wyoming AvenueReno, Nevada 89503(Corner of Kings Row and Wyoming)WCSD Parent Line(delayed starts and closures)
From the District...
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.