By 1 p.m. Attendance Check-in Form Students should complete this form every day they are assigned to work virtually. Attendance in IC will be updated the following school day. Students should complete the learning tasks and assignments in each class on Teams each day. The form must be completed by 1 p.m. each virtual day.
Hybrid Attendance Calendars:
- Top Things Families Need to Know about Microsoft Teams
- Principales cosas que las familias deben saber sobre Microsoft Teams
- Watch this required video: English, Spanish
- Read the Device Agreement Handbook: English, Spanish
- Any day during school hours, a student or family can turn in a completed Device Agreement and $20 (cash or check) for laptop insurance.
- Student must activate computer on campus
Pay the $20.00 fee before picking up your device. We can accept cash or check. Checks can be made out to Vaughn Middle School.
A day in the life of a Vaughn Eagle
IB Learner Profile
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook