Depoali Middle School Band Program - Daniel Barthel, Director
Wednesday, May 23: After school Intermediate Band Rehearsal (1:15-3:30pm)
-This is required for all Intermediate Band students to help us prepare for our concert the following day.
Thursday, May 24: 6th Grade Spring Concert (1:20pm)
-The concert will take place at the end of the school day in the Depoali Gym. Gym doors will open at 1:00pm and parents must enter from the outside gym doors, not through the Depoali Main office.
Thursday, May 24: Jazz, Intermediate and Advanced Band Spring Concerts (times below)
- 6:30pm Concert: Jazz II and Intermediate Band (6:15pm call time)
- 7:30pm Concert: Jazz I and Advanced Band (7:15pm call time)
- Uniform: Light blue band polo with black pants/shoes/socks
FULL LISTING OF REQUIRED CONCERTS/EVENTS
6th Grade Band Required Concerts/Events:
- Thurs, May 24, Spring Concert, 1:20pm, Depoali Gym (End of School Day)
7th/8th/Jazz Band Required Concerts/Events:
- Wed, May 23, After School Intermediate Band Rehearsal, 1:15-3:30pm
- Thurs, May 24, Spring Concerts (Intermediate/Jazz/Advanced in evening), Depoali Gym
RENO JAZZ ORCHESTRA WORKSHOPS!
-These are workshops to help jazz musicians work on imporvisation & jazz combo performance.
-Workshop dates: April - 14, 21 / May - 5, 12 / June - 2, 9
6TH GRADE BAND - Friday Class
Friday, May 18 will be an A Day for electives (Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone)
CHECK YOUR INFINITE CAMPUS MESSAGE SETTINGS
*Make sure your Infinite Campus settings allow teacher messages to go straight to your email. Mr. B uses this often for communication (as do many other teachers). Click here for instructions about how to make sure you have this setting enabled.