School Nurse Hiring
The Washoe County School District Student Health Services Department is seeking full time School Nurse and Substitute School Nurse applicants for the upcoming school year. Weekends, evenings and holidays off. Teacher salary and benefits for full time and daily rate for substitutes.
Minimum Requirements:· Current Nevada Registered Nurse License
· Bachelor of Science (two original transcripts required)
· Obtain Provisional Department of Education Licensure Prior to Start Date
General Description:· Supervises Health Office Staff in Assigned Schools
· Trains School Staff in Medication Administration and Other Nursing Procedures
· Case Manages and Provides Nursing Care to Students with Complex Health Diagnoses
· Implements Immunization and Other Health Programs in Assigned Schools
For a complete job description and more detailed information regarding qualifications, salary and benefits contact the WCSD Student Health Services Department at 775-353-5966.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.