Do college or university courses count for renewal?

Posted by:
    • College/University coursework in a subject that is directly related to “the profession or education or the area for which the license is endorsed” can be used towards your renewal. Keep in mind that you must complete 15 hours each calendar year. Taking a 3 credit course will only count for one year’s 15 hours if your license was issued on or after July 1, 2019.