What if I lose the documentation proving my completion of professional learning requirements?

Posted by:
    • Uploading your documents to OPAL when they are received will help alleviate this stress. However, if you received a certificate for a course that is in MyPGS, your MyPGS transcript will satisfy the requirement for license renewal purposes as well. If the course was not in MyPGS, you will need to contact the provider of the course and follow their process to request documentation.