The information I submitted with my renewal was rejected, what do I do now?

Posted by:
    • First, review the documents that you have submitted. Be sure your MyPGS transcript was submitted as a PDF, not a screen shot. Your college/university transcripts must be official transcripts and mailed or sent from your school in an E-Verify format directly to NDE. If you have reviewed your documents and still do not understand why they were not accepted, please contact the Washoe County School District Human Resources at 348-0321 or email HR Technician, Licensing Debbie Walter at