What documentation is needed to satisfy the renewal requirements?

Posted by:
    • Courses taken at a college/university – Official transcripts
    • Teaching at a college/university – a dated letter from your supervisor at the college or university or the department head
    • National Board Certification – Valid copy of your certificate
    • Developing and delivering in-service training – a dated letter from your supervisor attesting to the training
    • Professional learning through WCSD - a copy of the certificate of credit that you received (if course offered for credit), or download a PDF copy of your MyPGS transcript.