How can an individual obtain school records, if he/she is no longer enrolled in the WCSD?

  • The district requires written authorization of the parent to release student records if the student is under 18 years of age. After a former student is 18 years of age or older, records can be released only with his/her written consent.
  • The information needed to locate records shall include the student's legal name when enrolled in the Washoe County School District, date of birth, name of last Washoe County school attended and the last year of attendance.