Welcome to Student Accounting
Major responsibilities include:
- Fulfill many of the complex and numerous requirements as mandated by the Nevada Revised Statutes, such as school days in session, statistical month calendars, and alternative schedules.
- Administrative oversight for student accounting and reporting procedures, including enrollment, withdrawal, attendance, transcript generation, foreign exchange students, variances into and out of the District, and diplomas awarded to Veterans.
- Custodian for permanent archive of all student transcripts.
- Administrative oversight of the Millennium Scholarship for Washoe County School District.
- Facilitate the count of pupils for apportionment.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.