Welcome to Student Accounting
For immediate assistance with Student Records or Student Accounting, please call 775-861-4428
7:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday - Friday
Major responsibilities include:
- Fulfill many of the complex and numerous requirements as mandated by the Nevada Revised Statutes, such as school days in session, statistical month calendars, and alternative schedules.
- Administrative oversight for student accounting and reporting procedures, including enrollment, withdrawal, transcript generation, foreign exchange students, variances into and out of the District, and diplomas awarded to Veterans.
- Custodian for permanent archive of all student transcripts.
- Administrative oversight of the Millennium Scholarship for Washoe County School District.
- Facilitate the count of pupils for apportionment.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.