How to Unregister from a Class


    In order to withdraw from a course, access the Professional Learning tab in MyPGS.

    Menu Link

    In the "Courses Enrolled" section of the page, there will be a Withdraw icon next to future courses. For courses that have already begun, you will need to contact the instructor to be removed from the roster.

    Withdraw Icon

    The page will redirect you to a confirmation page. Click the "Withdraw" button to complete the withdraw process. 

    Withdraw Button


  • MyPGS Transcripts

    The In-service Division no longer issues physical certificates of credit.  All in-service credits taken through the Washoe County School District, where registration occurs in MyPGS, will appear on the MyPGS transcript once the course is complete, and all course requirements have been met.  The MyPGS Transcript can be uploaded into OPAL as documentation of professional learning for recertification purposes with the Nevada Department of Education. The transcript must be uploaded in PDF form. Click the Print button on the transcript and then save it as a PDF. 

    One Year Limit to Review Web Transcript

    In order to maintain accurate and up-to-date records, participants have ONE YEAR from the completion date of each class to review web transcripts for accuracy.  If the web transcript appears to have a discrepancy, please email Professional Learning Support.