I need CPR. Do I have to take this class?

Posted by:

If you are required to maintain CPR certification in the District (see Admin Reg 4508), you need American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC) adult and child CPR and AED certification. Certifications from other certifying entities cannot be accepted.