Legal Forms and Transportation Schedule for Strength in Voices
Transportation Release Forms:
- All students must turn in the Student Travel Permission and Waiver of Liability Release Form for the Strength in Voices Conference to their School's Front Office. If a student is using district provided transportation they must turn in a Transportation Release form as well.
- If you signed up for transportation but do not end up needing it please contact Dorthy Devencenzi at 775-345-0204
Student Travel Permission And Waiver of Liability Form - English and Spanish - Middle and High School
Student Travel Permission And Waiver of Liability Form - English and Spanish - Elementary School
March 1, 2019 Transportation Schedule:
- Students and Staff will need to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to pick-up times as buses will not wait.
- Students and Staff will be picked up at their schools regular bus pickup area.
- At least one chaperone from each school will ride each bus.