What is a Wellness Ambassador?
A Wellness Ambassador is an employee who is passionate about wellness and has a desire to serve as a resource for their working location for the Employee & Retiree Wellness Program. All Wellness Ambassador positions are currently volunteer positions.
What are the duties/expectations of a Wellness Ambassador?
- Provide educational materials for your worksite.
- Quarterly Meetings:
- Attend quarterly meetings with the WCSD Wellness Coordinator and other Wellness Ambassadors.
- Invite coworkers to WCSD Wellness events.
- Oversee Site-Specific Events:
- Serve as a point of contact for any event or program happening at your worksite.
How do I become a Wellness Ambassador?
How long is a Wellness Ambassador term?
Wellness Ambassadors will be appointed from August 2022 to June 2023.
Extended Details Regarding Wellness Ambassadors
More than one person is allowed to be a Wellness Ambassador depending on their department and location. Wellness Ambassadors at the same location may share and/or divide duties if desired.