CLICK HERE to make an appointment.
On the day of your screening:
- Please fast for 10 hours before your appointment. Water is encouraged and black coffee is fine.
- Please be well-hydrated and take medication, as directed by your physician.
- Please bring your WCSD health insurance card to provide proof of eligibility.
Wellness Screenings Information
Wellness Screenings are FREE for WCSD employees, retirees, and spouses with WCSD health insurance. Specialty Health is our vendor who will be completing our screenings. You are able to make an appointment for Wellness Screenings between September 1, 2023 - November 18, 2023. Your results will load onto your personal Virgin Pulse account 7-10 business days after your screening is completed. Your screening will include:
- Blood pressure
- Body fat percentage
- Lipid panel (Total Cholesterol, HDL, Triglycerides, and LDL)
- Blood glucose measurements
- Fingerstick and venipuncture methods are available.
Wellness Screenings Options
Appointments are required for ALL wellness screening options. CLICK HERE to make an appointment.
- Book an appointment through Specialty Health for one of the following 6 sites.
- 330 E. Liberty St., Suite 200 Reno, NV 89501
- 890 Mill Street Suite 105.
- 601 Ralston Street.
- 601 Sierra Rose Drive Suite 103.
- 7111 S. Virginia Street Suite 19A.
- 15 McCabe Drive Suite 103 Labcorp - Sparks.
- 1339 Baring Boulevard.
Wellness Screenings will also be available at the following locations: