Guidance Resources is our employee assistance program, which offers free counseling services 24/7. Call (855) 401 - 9273 to speak with a counseling professional or visit the online portal and login with the company ID: WCSDEAP
Click Here: Guidance Resources
Confidential Emotional Support
- Call to speak with confidential, licensed counseling services, who are available to you and your immediate family members for a variety of needs including anxiety, grief, relationship conflicts, and more.
- Submit requests to specialists who can provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, including finding childcare, locating summer activities, planning events, and more.
- Speak with attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including adoption, family law, wills, and more.
- Speak with financial experts who can assist you with a wide range of issues including retirement planning, relocation, mortgages, and more.
Tobacco Cessation Program
- Speak one-on-one with a certified coach to create a personalized quit plan with online support and information.