Nutrition Services supports nutrition and wellness by serving high-quality, nourishing and balanced meals that meet or exceed federal and state nutrition guidelines. This includes:
- Low and non-fat dairy options such as low-fat & nonfat milk
- Lean protein choices
- Several daily options for fruit & vegetables
- Increased fiber from whole grain products & legumes
- 100% juice and bottled water
- Reduced-sodium foods
- Grains with more than 50% whole grain ingredients
We will continue to promote and expand the availability of complete and nutritious meals to ensure students are fully prepared to have a productive school day. Click below for Elementary, Middle, and High School Menus. Nutritional information is available for all menus upon request. Menus are updated on the last day of month for the upcoming month.
If your student is participating in the distance learning model, meals are still available! Visit the link below for more information and to fill out the form to pick up meals.