WCSD Teacher Communities
Connect with teachers across the district who teach what you teach and access your digital curriculum!
The Curriculum and Instruction Department has created curriculum notebooks in OneNote for grades K-8 including ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies. These amazing resources provide teachers with a one-stop-shop for lesson planning and student assignments through Teams. Pages can be copied and personalized for ease of use.
Access the digital curriculum notebooks found within the communities for instructional resources such as: standards, pacing guides, unit plans, lesson plans, student pages, and essential strategies from 21st Century Learning, English Language Development, Equity and Diversity, Family-School Partnerships, Gifted and Talented, Social Emotional Learning/Multi-Tiered Systems of Support, Special Education.
Please note that the development of the curriculum notebooks and essential strategies is in the pilot stage. Some notebooks are more complete than others, but all are under construction. This is an ongoing project between Curriculum and Instruction and the other departments which support instruction. All feedback regarding the notebooks should be directed to Terra Graves, Project Coordinator, 21st Century Learning Department.
Use the join code in RED to join the grade level/content area Microsoft Team(s) which apply to your teaching assignment(s).
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- Click on Join or create a team (found at the upper-right corner of the Teams window).
- Enter the join code into this box.
- Digital Curriculum OneNote Notebooks are located within the grade level/content area Teacher Communities.
- Unit plans, lesson plans, and student pages can be copied from these notebooks into your Class Notebooks.
- For information on copying content between notebooks, see "How to Use This Notebook" in any of the digital curriculum notebooks.