Digital Learning Resources
This program offers real-time progress monitoring of student performance and language proficiency, providing educators with data to support student achievement in a personalized way. It uses the sophisticated myLexia® technology to provide educators with simple, actionable data and reports that help inform instruction.
DreamBox is more than a learning tool, it’s a math program that intelligently adapts to each child, letting them drive their own learning while giving parents and teachers in-the-moment data and valuable insights to ensure success.
The Go Math Mathematics Program is the WCSD adopted mathematics program for Math 6, Math 7, Math 7/8 and Math 8. For teachers, this will provide access to all instructional materials. For students, this provides access to instructional games, homework, assigned assessments etc.
Signing in off-campus? Enter washoe\your student id number in the username field.
If you need assistance with your assignments, you can access Paper tutoring through Clever.
- How to Access Destiny for easy access with links to: IC, Teams, Go Math, SpringBoard Online, and Edgenuity.
- How to access IC.
- How to access Microsoft Teams from home.
- How to access SpringBoard Online and Download Office 365 Applications to your home computer.
- How to access Go Math from home.
- How to open a document a teacher has assigned and how to turn your assignment in.