This website will provide you with the most up-to-date information about Clayton Pre-AP Academy.
Este sitio web le proporcionará la información más actualizada sobre Clayton Pre-AP Academy.
Need Help with an Assignment?
Connect with a Paper tutor! You can access one-on-one assistance on assignments, homework or get your academic questions answered with Paper. Students can access this resource through the link in Clever. Sign-in with your WCSD network credentials (username and password).
Important School Information
We are currently updating the organization and content of our website. You might notice our new categories (and links that are related to the category that appear below):
- Home (returns you to this page). We post the most important information on this page.
- Our Important Announcements. Access important announcements and critical information here. You can also find past announcements.
- Our School Calendar and Events. We try to keep this updated. All of our school events should be posted here.
- Our School Information. This page has general information about our school operations.
- Our Staff. This page has a list of our staff members and email contacts.
- Our Programs & Teams. This page has general information about our school programs (academic, athletic, counseling, encore, G.A.T.E., library) and student support teams.
- Our Students. This page has resources and links for students.
- Our Families & Community. This page has general information about supporting students at our school and participating in our community.
- Our School Performance Plan. This page has general information about our school improvement goals and action plans.
- Our District. This link takes you to the main Washoe County School District home page.
- Student Records Request. Use this link to request records for your student.
If you can't find something that you are looking for, please contact our office for assistance (775) 746-5860.
Get Ready for the Coming School Year
- Complete your online registration.
- Contact the office to complete enrollment.
- Submit your Encore class preferences. At this point in the year, please make your selections during the registration process with the office staff.
- Check the school supply list.
Orietation/First Day of School FAQ
- What is the uniform policy? Check out our policy here.
- What is our technology policy? Check it out here.
- Where (and when) do I pick up my bus? Access the bus schedule here.
- Be timely every day! Memorize our bell schedule.
- We have changed the process for our student pick-up and drop-off to alleviate traffic congestion. Please review our Dropoff/Pickup Map.
- I missed the welcome videos at orientation! How can I view them? Click here for Ms. Shults' welcome message. Click here for Mrs. Chrisman's nutrition services update.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wyoming AvenueReno, Nevada 89503(Corner of Kings Row and Wyoming)
WCSD Parent Line(delayed starts and closures)
From the District...
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.