2021-2022 Senior / Graduation Information
Wednesday, June 8th at 12:30 p.m. ~ Lawlor Events Center
Important Dates to Remember:
**Senior Letter - click here for important end of the year information.
- May 16 - May 20: Prom Tickets on sale ($60 each)
- May 21st: AACT Prom, Las Cascadas at D'Andrea from 7 to 10 p.m.
- May 24th: Scholarship and Awards Night at 6 p.m., AACT Commons
- May 25th: Senior Capstone Presentations and Gown Distribution at 2 p.m.
- May 27th: Senior Sunset from 5 to 8 p.m., AACT Front Lawn
- June 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th: Finals
- June 3rd: Graduation Rehearsal at 12:30 p.m., AACT Restaurant
- June 3rd: Safe & Sober Grad Night ~ Six Flags in Vallejo, CA, check in at 2 p.m.
- June 8th: Graduation at 12:30 p.m., Lawlor Events Center
To ensure your transcript is up to date, please do not order before January 14th. https://washoeschoolsnv.scriborder.com/
Scholarship Information and Deadlines
Many senior students are receiving letters, or email announcements about scholarships and college acceptance! Congratulations! Please forward the award announcements or college acceptance letters by email to Mrs. Tenpenny here. Or email a screenshot, or a photo of the scholarship announcement. Mrs. Tenpenny needs a legible verification of the scholarship award so you are included in the Scholarship and Awards Ceremony.
Make sure to check out the Career Center website for updated information on scholarships and deadlines.
Cap, Gown and Graduation Keepsakes
Check out graduation gifts and keepsakes, like custom photo mugs and lockets for your favorite graduates, and find high school graduation essentials like caps and gowns. Click here to order now.Senior Yearbook AdsSenior Ad sales are closed! If you still need to submit your purchased ad, please see the link below. Contact Mr. Zorn at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Submission Link: https://bit.ly/aactsenioradsSenior Yard Sign Fundraiser
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer senior yard signs this school year as our vendor has been hit by the current supply chain issue. We would recommend you purchase from another vendor at this time. Please reach out to Breanne Jones if you need a copy of our logo. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can offer them in the future.