It's good to be a Grizzly!!!
Galena High School challenges students to develop academic and career skills for post-high school options.Here at Galena we strive to be the best, and as always, "It's Good to be a Grizzly!!!"
- Cap and Gown pick up will be 5/25 during the Senior Luncheon
- All tickets will be passed out on May 25th along with cap and gowns.
- QRCode for Galena Graduation Ceremony Parking Pass and Ticket Request
- La recogida de la gorra y la bata será el 5/25 durante el almuerzo para personas mayores
- Todos los boletos se entregarán el 25 de mayo junto con gorra y batas.
- QRCode para la ceremonia de graduación de Galena Pase de estacionamiento y solicitud de boleto
NV ACT Scores from March 7th Testing Day have posted:
If your student did not sign up for a MyACT account in order to receive their scores, you will need to contact ACT at 319-337-1270 or email them at email@example.com
Photography Class Art Show Flyer
2023-2024 Course Offering Catalog
Sign-up your student for the bus for the next school year
School Bus Registration/Inscripción para el autobús escolar
Scholarship Fundraising Letter
Galena Community Message - 05/31/23
ACT Boot Camp by Tutors Across America
2023-2024 Yearbook Information
- Galena HS Office will no longer be signing off on DMV Certificate of Attendance.
- Parking Permit Form
WCSD Attendance Policy
The WCSD Board of Trustees has an established policy requiring 90% attendance for a student to earn credit in any given course. If a student has more than 5 absences in any period, the student is considered chronic absenteeism per the attendance policy.
If your student is absent, notify us as soon as possible.
Per district policy, a written note or a phone call from a parent or guardian must be received within 3 days of your student's return to school after an absence. This notification is required regardless of the reason for the absence (including medical reasons). Calls/notes received after 3 days of your student's return will still be considered an unexcused absence.
To notify us about absences, we can be reached at 775-851-5630 - option 1.
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Attendance Link
- Video for IC Absence Reporting
- Click on "More" in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on "Absence Requests"
- Complete the form
Flyers for Absence Reporting on IC
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edgenuity and the NCAA
- Summer Athletic Information Letter - English
- Galena Hall of Fame Nomination Form
- 2022-2023 Inaugural Hall of Fame Program
There are no upcoming events to display.
From the District...
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.