• Forms and Record Requests

    Academy Change Forms
    Academy Change forms are closed. Check back next year.

    DMV Certificate of Attendance
    All requests for student records must go through ScribOrder. This includes requests for the DMV – Certificate of Attendance Form. Schools are not to fulfill any type of records request for a student. https://washoeschoolsnv.scriborder.com/. Please allow 10 business days for your order to be processed. Parents or students who need assistance filling out the form can call (775) 861-4428, M-F 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.

    Official High School Transcript 
    ​Effective June 19, 2017 in an effort to provide better and more secure service to our students, all student record requests – background verifications, corporate information requests, transcript requests, legal requests must be made using our online automated student records/information request system. Faxed, phone call or mail requests will no longer be accepted. Current Student Transcript Request | Washoe County School District Transcripts and Records Requests by Scribbles Software (scriborder.com) to request records.