If you would like to find out more information about our program for the 2022-2023 school year, please visit us at one of these events:
WCSD Passport to High School Success Family Information Nights from 5:30 - 7:00pm.
- Tuesday, November 2 at Desert Skies Middle School (7550 Donatello Dr, Sun Valley, NV 89433)
- Thursday, November 4 at Dilworth STEM Academy (255 Prater Way, Sparks 89431)
- Tuesday, November 16 at Vaughn Middle School (1200 Bresson Ave, Reno, NV 89502)
- Thursday, November 18 at Herz Middle School (13455 Thomas Creek Rd, Reno, NV 89511)
TMCC HS Virtual Information Nights from 6:00-7:00 pm:
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
*Check back on our website during the month of November to sign up for our Virtual Information Nights!
Your Future Now!
TMCC High School is a middle college high school for mature, motivated 10th -12th grade students interested in adding value to a high school diploma by simultaneously working toward a certificate of achievement or an associate degree!
TMCC High School offers multiple options for students who are focused on their future:
General Information for Interested Students:
- Degree-seeking students enjoy the academic focus of college classes as they work toward an associate degree.
- Career-focused students enjoy the flexibility and focus of the applied sciences college courses as they work toward a technical certificate.
- Minimum GPA 2.5, but higher is recommended
- Must have good attendance and behavior
- Cannot be credit deficient
- Students take both high school and college classes
- Tuition-free college credits
- An Education Plan to work toward a technical certificate or a degree upon high school graduation
- Small class sizes and flexible scheduling
- College resources, labs, learning centers, tutors, and activities.
- Instruction from college instructors
- High school classes that offer project-based instruction with highly qualified instructors
- At this time we are no longer taking applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Our online application for the 2022-2023 school year will be available January 3, 2022.
TMCC High School provides a rich educational experience through rigorous high school and dual-credit college courses, so our students will graduate college- and career-ready.
A community college provides an ideal environment for motivated students to complete high school in a mature setting with expectations for academic and civic growth. High expectations and support for student success, a challenging project-based curriculum, opportunities for choice in learning, and a variety of assessment strategies foster high levels of student achievement. Creative, critical and solution-oriented thinking results from a learning community that fosters high expectations for achievement, especially where the educators model and demonstrate expectations for higher-level thinking. The success of each student is positively influenced by a commitment to communication and collaboration among administration, staff, students, parents, the college and the community at large. The community college high school embraces a diverse learning community and provides a safe, accepting environment for students to pursue their academic goals. We, as a learning community, are committed to college and career readiness for all our students.
From the District...
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.