This is a difficult time for many of us. If you or your loved one is struggling and needs assistance, please reach out to one of these programs in the Reno community--we care and we want to help!
- Crisis Support Services: Talk to someone now--we care!
- West Hills: 24/7 Assessments 800-242-0478
- Reno Behavioral Health: Assessment 775-393-2200
- Mobile Crisis (775-688-1670): Mental Health assistance for our youth
- Mobile Crisis --How can mobile crisis help my family?
Family Resource Center: Our school is sponsored by the Sparks location (see flyer below)
Washoe County FOOD BANK: Food Bank
Student Meals for pick up "Kids Cafe"---KIDS CAFE SCHEDULE
Food Bank Pick Up Locations----LOCAL PANTRIES WASHOE
Additional Washoe County Resources: https://www.washoecounty.us/juvenilesvs/files/RESOURCES%20SEP16.pdf
Solace Tree- Grief and Loss support: http://www.solacetree.org/
Student Tutoring: Local Tutoring Opportunities and Information