Shaw Middle School Counseling DepartmentOUR MISSIONThe mission of Yvonne Shaw Middle School's counseling program is to promote learning by helping students gain the attitudes, skills, and knowledge needed for success in school, at work, and throughout life.
DID YOU KNOW...
- ...each counselor makes calls home daily to absent students just to let them know we miss them?
- ...your counselor can refer you to community resources to help with obstacles life throws your way?
- ...we accept donations and provide holiday assistance for our families in need?
- ...your counselors are here to help when crisis strikes in or out of school?
- ...counselors love to celebrate good news with you, too?
HOW DO I SEE MY COUNSELOR?
- Call, email or stop by to make an appointment
- Put in a request for a counselor pass at the front desk
- Stop by the office to see if your counselor is available
Visit the Counselor's Bitmoji Classroom here:
- Check out these amazing videos
- If you need anything, your counselors are here for you!
6th grade- Mr. Golish Mgolish@washoeschools.net
7th grade- Mrs. Robinson Tarobinson@washoeschools.net
8th grade- Mrs. Raymond Craymond@washoeschools.net
If you have “TEAMS” you can call us or video chat with us in that forum.