Shaw Middle School Counseling DepartmentOUR MISSIONThe mission of Yvonne Shaw Middle School's counseling program is to promote learning by helping students gain the attitudes, skills, and knowledge needed for success in school, at work, and throughout life.
DID YOU KNOW...
- ...your counselor can refer you to community resources to help with obstacles life throws your way
- ...your counselors are here to help when crisis strikes in or out of school
- ...counselors love to celebrate good news with you, too
HOW DO I SEE MY COUNSELOR?
- Call, email or stop by to make an appointment
- Put in a request for a counselor pass at the front desk
- Stop by the office to see if your counselor is available.
If you need anything, your counselors are here for you!
- Stephanie Reddig SReddig@washoeschools.net Team 2 and all of 8th grade
- Tiffiny Robinson email@example.com Team 1 and all of 7th grade
- Jake Vantress firstname.lastname@example.org Safe Schools Professional
If you have “TEAMS” you can call us or video chat with us in that forum.