Shaw Middle School Counseling DepartmentOUR MISSIONThe mission of Yvonne Shaw Middle School's counseling program is to promote learning by helping students gain the attitudes, skills, and knowledge needed for success in school, at work, and throughout life.
DID YOU KNOW...
- ...each counselor makes calls home daily to absent students just to let them know we miss them?
- ...your counselor can refer you to community resources to help with obstacles life throws your way?
- ...we accept donations and provide holiday assistance for our families in need?
- ...your counselors are here to help when crisis strikes in or out of school?
- ...counselors love to celebrate good news with you, too?
HOW DO I SEE MY COUNSELOR?
- Call, email or stop by to make an appointment
- Put in a request for a counselor pass at the front desk
- Stop by the office to see if your counselor is available
Students: Are you interested in applying to be a student aide, yearbook contributer or leadership representative?
Fill out Applications Here:
- Check out these amazing videos
- If you need to talk, your counselors are here for you!
8th grade- Mr. Golish. Mgolish@washoeschools.net
7th grade- Mrs. Raymond Craymond@washoeschools.net
6th grade- Mrs. Robinson Tarobinson@washoeschools.net
- If you have “TEAMS” you can call us or video chat with us in that forum.
- Our office hours will be from 8:30-2 pm M-F we will be responding to all emails or teams calls as fast as we can during that time.