Parents begin sports registration by going to Register My Athlete.com
- Register online through “REGISTER MY ATHLETE.com”
- Create a NEW ACCOUNT
- Parents register their student-athlete once and every year thereafter parents will MODIFY the account.
Procedures for Register My Athlete: Athletic Registration Procedures
Spanish Springs Calendar of Events for all Fall, Winter, and Spring sports: Calendar Link
Forms and Documents:
How to become a Coach
- Complete the Coach Applicant on Washoe County School District web site washoeschools.net
- Applicant login (follow instructions)
- Notify Kim Sterett @ 321-3945 or email@example.com when you completed the application and request your HR packet.
- Bring your CPR card & your Coaching Certificates when picking up your HR Packet.
2019-20 – No HR Packet will be given out until SSHS has all four certifications
- CPR certification
- Fundamentals of Coaching
- First Aid for Coaching
- NFHS Concussion in Sports (every 3 year)
Coach Education Courses
For courses to be paid by the school, see your head coach or the school bookkeeper before taking the courses.
How To Access NFHS course: http://nfhslearn.com/courses
- CPR – WCSD offers free classes. Register for classes by going to: CPR@washoeschools.net
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching
- NFHS First Aid for Coaches
- NFHS Concussion in Sports