Parents begin sports registration by going to Register My Athlete
- Register online through
- Create a NEW ACCOUNT on Register My Athlete
- Parents register their student-athlete once and every year thereafter, parents will MODIFY the account.
Procedures for Registering My Athlete: Athletic Registration Procedures
Spanish Springs Calendar of Events for all Fall, Winter, and Spring sports: Calendar Link
Spring 2022 Registration is closed.
Registration for Fall sports for the 2022-2023 school year will open May 1st.
Forms and Documents:
Most photos taken by Ranson Family Photo and Sports
- Athletic Administrator - Jason Urmston (775) 321-3933
Email Link - Jason Urmston
- Athletic Director - Art Anderson (775) 321-3936
Email Link - Art Anderson
- Athletic Secretary - Kali Clayton (775) 321-3945
Email Link - Kali Clayton
- Athletic Trainer - Carol Mass
Email Link - Carol Mass
How to become a Coach
- Complete the Coach Applicant on Washoe County School District web site washoeschools.net
- Applicant login (follow instructions)
- Notify Kali Clayton @ 321-3945 or Kali.firstname.lastname@example.org when you completed the application and request your HR packet.
- Bring your CPR card & your Coaching Certificates when picking up your HR Packet.
2021-22 – No HR Packet will be given out until SSHS has all four certifications
- CPR certification
- Fundamentals of Coaching
- First Aid for Coaching
- NFHS Concussion in Sports (every 3 year)
Coach Education Courses
For courses to be paid by the school, see your head coach or the school bookkeeper before taking the courses.
How To Access NFHS course: http://nfhslearn.com/courses
- CPR – WCSD offers free classes. Register for classes by going to: CPR@washoeschools.net
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching
- NFHS First Aid for Coaches
- NFHS Concussion in Sports