RHS ASVAB TEST
RHS WILL BE HOLDING ANOTHER ASVAB IN THE SPRING 2024
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW
- ENROLLMENT FOR OUR FALL 2023 ASVAB TEST IS CLOSED
- October 19th at 8:35 a.m. / Library Computer Lab, please show up 10 minutes early
- Sophomore, Junior, or Seniors ONLY
- Only 30 spots - Sign up ASAP - first come first serve
- Sign up either using the link above or QR Code. QR Code is also on the College and Career Bulletin Board, outside the Cube.
The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Career Exploration Program is a military enlistment test that measures developed abilities and helps predict future academic and occupational success in the military. Students who are interested in the military and/or those seeking to learn more about their career interests and aptitudes may take this exam. Typically, ASVAB is offered twice a year (Fall / Spring) at Reno High School. Students interested in taking the ASVAB at a different location or different time of year stop by the College and Career Center for more information. To learn more about ASVAB: ASVAB Career Education Program.
- Students in grades 10-12 are eligible to take this exam.
- The exam takes approximately 3 hours.
- Format: computer. If back up is needed, it will be pencil and paper.
- Cost: Free
- Attendance will be excused for registered students who have classes during the testing time.
- RHS ASVAB Test Registration Information
If you have any questions, please contact Tasha Palzkill, College and Career Facilitator, at 775-333-5050, ext. 2