Make-up Work: Class Work & Participation
Consistent attendance is absolutely crucial to academic success in a studio class. All instructions and activities will be given throughout the class and will not be repreated in class for late/absent students.
* Attention: Online assignments, in Teams, must be turned in by due dates/time for full credit.(Please see "Distance Learning: How to)
- Any missing assignments past due will receive " Missing", an automaic zero.
- It is the student's responsibility to obtain make-up work as soon as returning to school and turn in within two weeks.
- Any make-up work turned in late after the two-week mark will receive only 50% credit.
- Class hours should not be used for make-up work. Students may use lunch hours, but an appointment is required due to teacher's other responsibilities.
- Absent students are expected to log into Teams to work on the assignment given on the absent days and bring it to class on his/her 1st return day, in order to make up participation points for the absent day(s). Otherwise, participation points on the absent days will remain as Missing (an automaic zero) until they are made up at lunch. .
- Please note that some assignments will not be able to be made up at home or after deadline due to the nature of contents; for example, pre-/post-test, one-day studio exercise, reference, or any time-sensitive assignments. The assignment will stay as "Missing", an automatic Zero.